- I have already said, that for my prospering there, I am sensible I may be indebted to you, sir.
- "England is very attractive to you, seeing how indifferently you have prospered there," he observed then, turning his calm face to his nephew with a smile.
- If your suit should prosper, if Lucie should love you, you shall tell me on your marriage morning.
- So, with great perseverance and untiring industry, he prospered.
- In London, he had expected neither to walk on pavements of gold, nor to lie on beds of roses; if he had had any such exalted expectation, he would not have prospered.
- And wot little a man did get, would never prosper with him, Mr. Lorry.
- He will never prosper in his inheritance otherwise.
- May you prosper!
There are no more uses of "prosper" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She is prospering at school.
- My relatives worked hard all the time but never seemed to prosper.
Go to more samples
Bryan Stevenson -- Just Mercy