- If your sagacity, knowledge, and experience, could put me on the right track, I might be able to do so much; unenlightened and undirected, I can do so little.
- Whether he knew what had happened, whether he recollected what they had said to him, whether he knew that he was free, were questions which no sagacity could have solved.
- The sagacity of the man of business perceived an advantage here, and determined to hold it.
- This new life of the Doctor’s was an anxious life, no doubt; still, the sagacious Mr. Lorry saw that there was a new sustaining pride in it.
There are no more uses of "sagacious" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She is a smart and sagacious statesman.
- He’s been making sagacious business decisions for more than 30 years.
Go to more samples