- Their dog ambled about a bank of dwindling sand, trotting, sniffing on all sides.
- Practice dwindling.
- But hey, presto, the mirror is breathed on and the young knighterrant recedes, shrivels, dwindles to a tiny speck within the mist.
- The aged sisters draw us into life: we wail, batten, sport, clip, clasp, sunder, dwindle, die: over us dead they bend.
There are no more uses of "dwindle" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Her savings dwindled down
- I started the diet with good intentions, but my resolution dwindled over time.
Go to more samples