- Now class, say it all together, ’We are a democracy.’
- She printed DEMOCRACY in large letters.
- "Democracy," she said.
- In front of DEMOCRACY, she printed WE ARE A.
- We are a democracy and Germany is a dictatorship.
- Colonel Maycomb persevered in his efforts to make the region safe for democracy, but his first campaign was his last.
There are no more uses of "democracy" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- It is true that we are called a democracy, for the administration is in the hands of the many and not of the few.
Go to more samples
Thucydides -- Pericles’s Funeral Oration