- Her speech was crisp for a Maycomb County inhabitant.
- The inhabitants of these offices were creatures of their environment: little gray-faced men, they seemed untouched by wind or sun.
- After nine hours of listening to the eccentricities of Old Sarum’s inhabitants, Judge Taylor threw the case out of court.
There are no more uses of "inhabitant" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- What will traffic be like if the city has twice as many inhabitants?
- The inhabitants of the village were very friendly.
Go to more samples