- It was all right to shut him up, Mr. Radley conceded, but insisted that Boo not be charged with anything: he was not a criminal.
- If you’ll concede the necessity of going to school, we’ll go on reading every night just as we always have.
- "I mighta," conceded Mayella.
- "He might have hurt me a little," Atticus conceded, "but son, you’ll understand folks a little better when you’re older.
There are no more uses of "concede" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The candidate conceded after enough votes had come in to show that he would lose
- There are also many modifications of language, which we concede to the poets.
Go to more samples
Aristotle -- The Poetics of Aristotle