- The suitor, kissing the hem of the garment again before relinquishing it, replied, "Habraham Latharuth, on thuthpithion of plate."
- He relinquished them with an agreeable smile, and combated with the door as if it were a wild beast.
- I relinquished the intention he had detected, for I knew him!
- One thing was manifest to both of us, and that was, that until relief came, neither of us could relinquish the fire.
- There was no gainsaying this difficulty, and we relinquished all thoughts of pursuing Orlick at that time.
- It is the only possession I have not relinquished.
There are no more uses of "relinquish" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- I’ve relinquished—or been relieved of—my seat at the Hall family table.
Gayle Forman -- Where She Went
- I vowed that I would never relinquish my sense of self again, to anything or anyone.
Go to more samples
Piper Kerman -- Orange Is the New Black