- So we poked along back home, and I warn’t feeling so brash as I was before, but kind of ornery, and humble, and to blame, somehow—though I hadn’t done nothing.
- When I got to camp I warn’t feeling very brash, there warn’t much sand in my craw; but I says, this ain’t no time to be fooling around.
- When me and Jim heard that we didn’t feel so brash as what we did before.
- "The same," I says, but couldn’t say it pretty brash.
- But not feeling brash.
There are no more uses of "brash" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- A brash newcomer wants to change the way the club operates.
- She’s new, brash, and disruptive.
Go to more samples