(click/touch triangles for details)
- There were purple patches on his sunken, veined cheeks, his jowls were aquiver and his thin grey hair dishevelled; he had obviously run here.Chapter 14 -- Percy and Padfoot (18% in)
- He skipped breakfast next morning to scribble down a couple of made-up dreams for Divination, their first lesson, and was surprised to find a dishevelled Ron keeping him company.Chapter 13 -- Detention with Dolores (65% in)
- 'Me,' said Ron, who was still rather dishevelled.Chapter 17 -- Educational Decree Number Twenty-four (13% in)
- Fred, George and Ginny were ushered inside by Professor McGonagall, all three of them looking dishevelled and shocked, still in their night things.Chapter 22 -- St Mungo's Hospital for Magicalů. (29% in)
- When the final bell rang and they were heading back to Gryffindor Tower with their bags, Harry saw, with immense satisfaction, a dishevelled and sootblackened Umbridge tottering sweaty-faced from Professor Flitwick's classroom.Chapter 28 -- Snape's Worst Memory (37% in)
There are no more uses of "disheveled" in Harry Potter (#5) and the Order of the Phoenix.
Typical Usage (best examples)