(click/touch triangles for details)
Definitionof something bad: long-lasting — especially of disease
- The result was chronic emptiness and boredom.
chronic = long-lasting (of something bad)
- Nevertheless because of the chronicity of the illness and the basic deficiencies involved in personality structuring, a more complete recovery is not to be expected at this time.
- The person often experiences this instability of self-image as chronic feelings of emptiness and boredom.
- The person often experiences this instability of self image as chronic feelings of emptiness or boredom.
- My chronic feelings of emptiness and boredom came from the fact that I was living a life based on my incapacities, which were numerous.
There are no more uses of "chronic" in Girl Interrupted.
Typical Usage (best examples)