(click/touch triangles for details)
- Silas was accustomed to people being uncomfortable with his appearance.Chapters 19-20 (4% in)
- He was accustomed to symbolic progressions that made some semblance of sense, but everything here—the pentacle, the text, the numbers—seemed disparate at the most fundamental level.Chapter 8 (9% in)
- If it does not seem too rude, Sister, I am not accustomed to simply walking into a house of God and taking a tour.Chapters 19-20 (16% in)
- Langdon rolled his eyes at Sophie, well accustomed to Teabing's predilection for dramatic antics.Chapters 51-52 (92% in)
- He had grown accustomed to dealing with surprises.Chapters 97-98 (45% in)
There are no more uses of "accustomed" in The Da Vinci Code.
Typical Usage (best examples)