(click/touch triangles for details)
- When the game resumed, it was not good any longer.Chapter 9 -- Major Major Major Major (34% in)
- Just why do you think,' he resumed when he had finished, looking up, 'that you made those two statements expressing contradictory emotional responses to the fish?Chapter 27 -- Nurse Duckett (25% in)
- And it was indeed an objective Peckem who gazed at Colonel Scheisskopf encouragingly and resumed his indoctrination with an attitude of magnanimous forgiveness.Chapter 29 -- Peckem (19% in)
- Chaplain,' resumed the officer without insignia at a more leisurely pace, lifting a typewritten sheet of yellow paper from the open folder, 'I have a signed statement here from Colonel Cathcart asserting you stole that plum tomato from him.Chapter 36 -- The Cellar (60% in)
- Now that his moment of tension with Colonel Cathcart had passed, Colonel Korn relaxed again and resumed kicking softly against Colonel Cathcart's desk.Chapter 40 -- Catch-22 (42% in)
There are no more uses of "resumption" in Catch-22.
Typical Usage (best examples)