(click/touch triangles for details)
- She began to hum sensually a moment before Hungry Joe hurled his frail body against the door in still one more desperate attack and almost knocked them both down.Chapter 16 -- Luciana (68% in)
- There were always more enlisted men, to begin with, and more women to cook and serve and sweep and scrub, and then there were always the gay and silly sensual young girls that Yossarian had found and brought there and those that the sleepy enlisted men returning to Pianosa after their exhausting seven-day debauch had brought there on their own and were leaving behind for whoever wanted them next.Chapter 13 -- Major De Coverley (23% in)
- ...the number of missions to sixty and had failed abysmally in that endeavor too, and the chaplain was ready now to capitulate to despair entirely but was restrained by the memory of his wife, whom he loved and missed so pathetically with such sensual and exalted ardor, and by the lifelong trust he had placed in the wisdom and justice of an immortal, omnipotent, omniscient, humane, universal, anthropomorphic, English-speaking, Anglo-Saxon, pro-American God, which had begun to waver.Chapter 25 -- The Chaplain (96% in)
- He had silver-gray hair, slightly myopic eyes and thin, overhanging, sensual lips.Chapter 29 -- Peckem (9% in)
- She tried to bite him cruelly, her coarse, sensual lips stretched back over her teeth like an enraged omnivorous beast's.Chapter 38 -- Kid Sister (26% in)
There are no more uses of "sensual" in Catch-22.
Typical Usage (best examples)