(click/touch triangles for details)
- There's a picture of it in the Chronicle today.2.4 -- Part 2 Chapter 4 (51% in)
- He had not read much of Austen Heller, but he knew that Heller was the star columnist of the Chronicle, a brilliant, independent newspaper, arch-enemy of the Wynand publications; that Heller came from an old, distinguished family and had graduated from Oxford; that he had started as a literary critic and ended by becoming a quiet fiend devoted to the destruction of all forms of compulsion, private or public, in heaven or on earth; that he had been cursed by preachers, bankers,...1.9 -- Part 1 Chapter 9 (48% in)
- I did glance through the Chronicle.2.4 -- Part 2 Chapter 4 (52% in)
- On the desk before her lay the rotogravure section of the Sunday Chronicle.2.5 -- Part 2 Chapter 5 (21% in)
- I had never expected to see the day or the issue when I would be forced to say—as I say now—that I stand on the side of Gail Wynand," wrote Austen Heller in the Chronicle.4.15 -- Part 4 Chapter 15 (58% in)
There are no more uses of "chronicle" in The Fountainhead.
Typical Usage (best examples)