- Mr. Copperfield, ain't I volatile?'Chapters 22-24 (32% in)
- Mr. Copperfield, ain't I volatile?'Chapters 22-24 (35% in)
- Ain't I volatile, Mr. Copperfield?'Chapters 22-24 (36% in)
- 'Ain't I volatile?' she added, as a commentary on this offer, and, with her finger on her nose, departed.Chapters 22-24 (37% in)
- I might not have been prepared to give the little creature a very kind reception, if, on her removing the umbrella, which her utmost efforts were unable to shut up, she had shown me the 'volatile' expression of face which had made so great an impression on me at our first and last meeting.Chapters 31-33 (33% in)
There are no more uses of "volatile" in David Copperfield.
Typical Usage (best examples)