(click/touch triangles for details)
- This was received as rather neat in the sergeant; insomuch that Mr. Pumblechook cried audibly, "Good again!"Chapter 5 (5% in)
- When I had lain awake a little while, those extraordinary voices with which silence teems began to make themselves audible.Chapter 45 (13% in)
- In his two cabin rooms at the top of the house, which were fresh and airy, and in which Mr. Barley was less audible than below, I found Provis comfortably settled.Chapter 46 (52% in)
- At the same moment, without giving any audible direction to his crew, he ran the galley abroad of us.Chapter 54 (75% in)
- It was a consequence of his hurt that he spoke so low as to be scarcely audible; therefore he spoke very little.Chapter 56 (3% in)
There are no more uses of "audible" in Great Expectations.
Typical Usage (best examples)