(click/touch triangles for details)
- Time had altered her since I last beheld her; it had endowed her with loveliness surpassing the beauty of her childish years.Chapter 7 (93% in)
- I considered the being whom I had cast among mankind, and endowed with the will and power to effect purposes of horror, such as the deed which he had now done, nearly in the light of my own vampire, my own spirit let loose from the grave, and forced to destroy all that was dear to me.Chapter 7 (60% in)
- You had endowed me with perceptions and passions and then cast me abroad an object for the scorn and horror of mankind.Chapter 16 (44% in)
- I was hurried away by fury; revenge alone endowed me with strength and composure; it moulded my feelings and allowed me to be calculating and calm at periods when otherwise delirium or death would have been my portion.Chapter 24 (0% in)
- I am weak, but surely the spirits who assist my vengeance will endow me with sufficient strength.Chapter 24 (68% in)
There are no more uses of "endow" in Frankenstein.
Typical Usage (best examples)