(click/touch triangles for details)
- By some papers of her father which fell into her hands she heard of the exile of her lover and learnt the name of the spot where he then resided.Chapter 14 (91% in)
- They remained confined for five months before the trial took place, the result of which deprived them of their fortune and condemned them to a perpetual exile from their native country.Chapter 14 (71% in)
- I am poor and an exile, but it will afford me true pleasure to be in any way serviceable to a human creature.'Chapter 15 (87% in)
- How can you, who long for the love and sympathy of man, persevere in this exile?Chapter 17 (45% in)
- Turning to him, therefore, I said, "I consent to your demand, on your solemn oath to quit Europe forever, and every other place in the neighbourhood of man, as soon as I shall deliver into your hands a female who will accompany you in your exile."Chapter 17 (74% in)
There are no more uses of "exile" in Frankenstein.
Typical Usage (best examples)