used in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
a struggle or disagreement
in various senses, including:
- a serious disagreement — as in "political conflict"
- the tension from two opposing ideas or feelings — as in "I'm conflicted about where I should go to college."
- a violent fight or war — as in "the Israeli-Palestinian conflict"
- an idiom that refers to tension between responsibilities to different entities — "conflict of interest"
- Also: The thrilling, masterly, and blood-curdling Broad-sword conflict In Richard III.
Chapter 21 (31% in)
conflict = battle (struggle)
There are no more uses of "conflict" in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.